- How you can use a trigger
You can access to triggers management via the ‘Configuration’ icon or entry in the ‘Addons’ section of the main page of FusionDirectory
Access is read-only. If you need to make changes, then you must press the ‘Edit’ button at the bottom right of the window.
In Triggers section you can define all your triggers
- Display trigger output : when enabled succesful trigger execution output is displayed to the user using a dialog
- Triggers : triggers that are called when specific actions happens
- Tab : the tab that this trigger concerns (required)
- Mode : when to call this command (required)
- Deactivated : use this to temporarily deactivate a trigger (required)
- Command : the command that will be called (rquired)
The line :
sudo /usr/local/sbin/fd-userCheckHookSendMail.sh %dn% %fdPrivateMail% %givenName% %sn% %uid% %callerGIVENNAME% %callerSN% %passwordClear% %nbCheckErrors%
The arguments are automatically escaped and surroundes by quote so you may not use quote in command.
This will generate an automated e-mail like this :
Hello bilbo the hobbit, Your account hbilbo has been created with password "vegOtNubraw7" Please follow the next steps: - Go to https://acme.fusiondirectory.org/ - Modify your password. - Fill your infos if you want - You can access the gitlab at https://gitlab.fusiondirectory.org Enjoy, FusionDirectory's Team