What is Argonaut ?¶
Argonaut is composed of a client Argonaut Client and a server Argonaut Server
Both client and server sides can load modules at start, those modules are strongly related to a FusionDirectory plugin.
Modules can be classified into three categories :
- FusionDirectory integration
- Services management
- argonaut-ldap2zone: update a dns zone, create view, create acls for Bind
- argonaut-quota: apply a quota
- argonaut-dovecot: create the mailbox quota and applies it Dovecot
- argonaut-fuse : create on the fly pxelinux.cfg file that matches the type of machine to be deployed, allowing automatic boot during an install by pxe
- Integration with deployment tools
- argonaut-fai-nfsroot : Tools, queues and status management for FAI (Fully Automated Install) installations.
- argonaut-fai-mirror: create a synchronization script Mirror of debian or RPM packages
- argonaut-fai-monitor: follow FAI installation and report states to FusionDirectory
- argonaut-fai-server : Argonaut server module to manage FAI
- argonaut-server-module-opsi : queues, profiles management