- Code of Conduct
- I just have a question!
- How Can report a bug / feature missing ?
«Here’s a list of our guidelines, If you want to share a best practice, or think one of these guidelines should be removed, feel free to share it with us.»
🎉 First off, thanks for taking the time to report bug and missing features !
Now, sit comfortably at the fireplace, grab your glasses and immerse yourself in our documentation.
Code Of Conduct¶
All projects and everyone participating in it is governed by FusionDirectory Code of Conduct
By participating, you are expected to uphold this code. Please read this before.
I just have a question!¶
Please don’t file an issue to ask a question. You’ll get faster results by using the resource below.
We have an various channel of communications
Reporting bug or missing features¶
Register for a FusionDirectory project account¶
To create a FusionDirectory project Account you must go to
Put FusionDirectory in debug mode¶
- Go into FusionDirectory configuration
- Activate the displaying of PHP errors, and the TRACE debug level
Finding Wonderful Bugs¶
This section guides you through submitting a bug report. Following these guidelines helps maintainers and the community understand your report, reproduce the behavior, and find related reports.
When you are creating a bug report, please include as many details as possible. Fill out the Bugs template to create issues, the information it asks for helps us resolve issues faster.
Explain the problem and include additional details to help maintainers reproduce the problem:
- Use a clear and descriptive title for the issue to identify the problem.
- Describe the exact steps which reproduce the problem in as many details as possible. For example, start by explaining wich brower and it’s version. When listing steps, don’t just say what you did, but explain how you did it. For example, if you moved the cursor to the end of an input, explain if you used the mouse, or a keyboard.
- Describe the behavior you observed after following the steps and point out what exactly is the problem with that behavior.
- Explain which behavior you expected to see instead and why.
- Include screenshots and animated GIFs which show you following the described steps and clearly demonstrate the problem. You can use this tool to record GIFs on macOS and Windows, and this tool on Linux.
- Include the PHP errors and trace collected at the debug step above
- If the problem is linked to a specific LDAP entry attach its LDAP dump.
Fill in a report on :
Any Feedback To Enhance FusionDirectory¶
This section guides you through submitting an enhancement suggestion, including completely new features and minor improvements to existing functionality. Following these guidelines helps maintainers and the community understand your suggestion and find related suggestions.
When you are creating a enhancement report, please include as many details as possible. Fill out the Enhancement template to create thoses issues, the information it asks for helps us resolve issues faster.
- FusionDirectory for the core program
- FusionDirectory Plugins for plugins.
- Use a clear and descriptive title for the issue to identify the suggestion.
- Provide a step-by-step description of the suggested enhancement in as many details as possible.
- Describe the current behavior and explain which behavior you expected to see instead and why.
- Include screenshots and animated GIFs which help you demonstrate the steps which the suggestion is related to. You can use this tool to record GIFs on macOS and Windows, and this tool on Linux.
- Explain why this enhancement would be useful to most FusionDirectory users.
With love ❤️